Links to U.S. Law and Government
- Annotated Constitution Cornell Law School presents the Constitution with annotations and case citings.
- Freedom of Information Statutes by State
- Thomas, the U.S. Library of Congress’ resource for Federal law and legislation.
- FedWorld, a search-enabled distribution channel for Federal Government information, sponsored by the U.S. Department of Commerce
- USA.gov the official U.S. government's portal to state and local government Information for all 50 states.
- The White House Current issues, news and events, and information about the U.S. govenment.
- Independent Judiciary: provides current information and the latest news on nominations to the federal bench.
- Contacting the Congress online directory for the federal and local Congressional Representatives
- Recalls.gov: provides links to the recall lists from all different governmental agencies.